The master 1 100% English in international and European law was created to meet a growing demand from students and also meet market expectations. Indeed, in a world increasingly globalized, it has become necessary to be able to offer students a professional training them aware of international legal systems.
Thus, students can benefit from the foundation in international law allowing him to open up to international careers. This course also prepares students for their future professional life by training pleadings exercises.
- Holds a Master 1 in law or equivalent
- Having a good level of English (C1 according to the European grid)
- Select application and interview in English if necessary
- Acquire a general knowledge of international and European law
- Explain to students how to conduct research in international and European law
- Prepare students for participation in international pleading competition
- Train experts in international law
Most of this training
- mock trials: speak, plead ...
- Developing writing skills
- A program taught entirely in English in addition to language courses meetings with legal professionals
- Individual assistance for your educational and professional projects
- visitings of professors from around the world
- Visit the European institutions ...
This school offers programs in: